[Dailydrool] Fundraising & Waddles

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon Apr 25 05:44:34 PDT 2011

I totally agree with Karen.  There have been numerous times I have done
fundraisers, donated my own money when times were better, offered prizes for
auctions, etc.  Having the offer of Zephyr being King of a Waddle would have
been a wonderful honor, but seeing the many hounds finding homes and getting the
medical treatment they need far exceeded that honor.  And remember, many of the
smaller rescues do not have a 'Waddle' and there is no King or Queen.  Just a
lot of houndies that need your help, no matter how 'small' you think it may be.

Donna Funk

Message: 4