[Dailydrool] Poop

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:49:43 PDT 2011

I too am a little late on the poo thread but we were just saying how we
could not believe how much the boys poop. We have the 2 hounds plus Duke, my
BIL's Cocker Spaniel.

I picked up poop on Saturday, walked the dogs (on which all 3 pooped) and
then picked up again yesterday and found at least 9 piles. That is 3 per
dog, plus the ones on the walk - all in 24 hours! Holy $h*t! :)

And mine too make an effort to poop while I am picking it up. I think it's
their little joke, like "Haha, watch! She'll come pick this up too.
Bwahahaha we got her trained."

Kacy with Cow and Ru