[Dailydrool] Super Poopers

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Apr 26 09:03:52 PDT 2011

Once again I am behind on my drools. The weather has been awesome here so the boys are demanding that the ASTT HQ compound be spiffied up. Plus now that the DH is home I am trying to make room for him...so cleaning the house, purging of all unnecessary items and making space to attempt to merge our two households.

The boys and I are so sorry to read of Gwennie journey to the bridge.  Take heart in the fact that she is once again a young and healthy houndette.  May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Happy belated birthday Mugzy!

On the topic of Super Poopers.  Yeah I have 2!!!  I don't understand how these guys can poop so much.  And it doesn't seem to matter if I have 5 dogs in the yard or 2...seems like there is just as much poop now with the 2 brothers as their was when I had 5.  I accuse my neighbor of letting her dogs in my back yard to poop.  The Bad Ass Basset Brothers are a poop factory!  I did see an article a while back where some engineering students made a methane seperater at a dog park to run a gas lantern as a class project.  You dump your dogs poop in a shoot that slides it into a tank where it is broken down and the methane gases is seperated and then keeps a gas light burning in the park.  I have seen them use similar system to run a dairy farm with the cow poop.  As for me, I have a large back yard so I try to scoop poop 1-2 times a week.  I am the neighborhood recycler, one of my neighbors still gets paper bags to bring groceries home in.  So I use those to bag the pooh and throw it into our trash can to be taking to the landfill.  Wish I could afford a methane seperator.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "1 poop, 2 poops sometimes even 3 poops"
Ruger "Don't worry how much I poop just pick it up and keep the ASTT compound poop free"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...