[Dailydrool] Squrrl Repot frmj Conly et al

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 29 09:30:35 PDT 2011

Staph infection go away drool to Maggie Wags

Conley,
Your momperson should have let me deploy our team out there last year to take out those damnable terrorist squirrels.  The offer still stands if you want it.  Bazzle, Sadie Maye and Colt can fly out there in the helicopter and blow those squirrels to kibbles and bits!  Colt will go in and set off the explosives in the roof while Sadie circles overhead in the blackhawk. Bazzle wil shot any squitters that manage to escape the inital  attack.  Hit them hard, hit them fast and take no prisoners!!!! I promise only minor collateral damage.

Ruger
Director of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Teams
Gulf Coast Team Leader