[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner names are all out

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 05:16:37 PDT 2011

If  you didn't see my post to the secret pawtner digest,
all names have been sent out.  I have to make a quick
trip out of town today but will be back tomorrow. If you
didn't get  your name, email me at dlindy at mac.com
and I'll get back to you on Wed.

Secret pawtners should sign up for the SP digest
http://lists.dailydrool.org/listinfo.cgi/secretpawtner-dailydrool.org

All secret pawtner posts for clues and information
go to the SP digest, NOT the Daily Drool.

Any questions, email me off list please. Unless I
run into a situation where I need someone to sign
up to be a pawtner, this will be the last post for
secret pawtner on the Drool.

Thanks,
Donna