[Dailydrool] Da momslabe is sooo embarrassing....

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 20:54:11 PDT 2011

Speedy here, I haben't repawted lately. I usually let de momslabe do all the yapping, but todey I habe a complaint.
You see, momslabe like to do de liddel exersize. Says it keep her healfy. She no go to de gem as I told her dat if it meant less cookie moolah den she gotta make some sacrifice. She a gud momslabe so now she exersuze at home. Only problem is dat when she go running she too embarrassed to do it in de public. Says she no big runner like Snoopy's momslabe and get embarrassed to go out in da street. So she go run in de backyard, where no one can watch she.  Dis no be a problem 'cept de neighbor sometimes in he backyard too and he can see momslabe's head bobbing along de 6 foot fence going in circles. He say no wonder Rambo go in de circle too. Why did momslabe just as neurotic as de dumb Shar Pei. (Well Rambo is not berry brite)
Todey I sat and watch de momslabe and Rambo run to de fence and back like a gazillion times. Me beg dey to stop but dey keep running back and forth and back and forth. Momslabe new she embarrassing me. I gib she de look but she pretend not to see and keep at it.
Can someone pls send me a normal momslabe? one dat can just with me and luv on me like all gud momslabe should?

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBEwith de nutos Momslabe

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo