[Dailydrool] Am I sad

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 06:44:54 PDT 2011

Rachelleann asked me if I was feeling sad with the puppies going to their new homes? This is what I told her,"Not really,I'm content with where they are, the homes they have , have made this a worth while endeavor. When you lose one, one is born. I think these puppies were predestine to go to the homes they went to, someone needed them. They are helping to heal ailing hearts, make the pain of losing one less, and making their new owners smile and laugh again. Some of these puppies are meant to be stars in their own right by being shown, but really, they are all stars , just different jobs set before them. I see that in this litter far more than any other litter I have raised. It gives purpose to their birth, and that, gives purpose to raising them the way I have."