[Dailydrool] Shelby

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 06:58:46 PDT 2011

Shelby is sleeping in the hall and is peaceful.   She can't or won't get
up.  The DH tried to get her to go out but she stood up and went back down.
Don't know what is going on.  She was fine yesterday.  I am leaving her to
sleep right now.  She could use a little drool.  Poor old thing is such a
good girl.  She loves her naps, biscuits, bowl and belly rubs.  She never
asks much and is always in a good mood.  She is not hurting or she would be
bellowing.  I am going to try to get her up in a little bit when I have
help.

She went down once before but in a few days she was back up and waddling
around like normal.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby-the old but very sweet cootess
who always wants just one more biscuit