[Dailydrool] Angela pill

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 2 08:43:08 PDT 2011

Yes Miss Angela or any basset can detect certain pills. I use
the thin sliced meat two pieces one with pill in it and another
as a chaser to get her to swallow No 1 pill.  The only time it
didn't work was a yellow tramadol which she detected was in
there and ate the meat and same as Miss Angela.Pill pockets
were then used.
Dazey the other basset had Addisons, and I would get
heck from vet for not giving her her pills which I would
find in corners of room.  . She hid them in her flews. You just
can't win Drool for Miss Angela tho.
Georgie