[Dailydrool] @Speedy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 08:40:17 PDT 2011

Hi Speedy, Snoopy here,

Let me tell you what ... I don't think momPersons are all that bright.  For that
reason I STRONGLY disapprove of my momPerson playing in the street.  I mean, she
wears little bitty plugs in her ears which have music coming out of them and she
cannot hear with those little bitty plugs in her ears and she runs for a long,
long time (15 miles last weekend) and when she comes back she is not even
walking straight.  I have told her and warned her and counciled her and even
threatened her but still she plays in the street.  Not all the time, sometimes
some of her friends can make her play on a trail like a good momPerson but other
times she seems to forget and plays in the street instead.

You are lucky if your momPerson plays in the backyard like a good momPerson.

NO playing in the street!!!

more later from Snoopy