[Dailydrool] Update on Maverick

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Tue Aug 2 10:22:21 PDT 2011

I thought I would post here and let everybody know that Maverick has been adopted and moved in with his new family on Sunday. He has already made himself at home and his new family reports they are already in love with him. He has a basset sister that is delighted to have a new brother.
I also want to thank all of you that offered help and suggestions to help with his transport or finding him a new home. As always, I can count on droolers to pitch in and offer any help they can..

Jacqie