[Dailydrool] Oh Boy ! This & That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 10:22:39 PDT 2011

My Maggie Wags has been having more problems with her leg, took her in
yesterday and they did another X-Ray of her elbow.  the arthritis is much
worse  and she now has loose ligaments and tendons which is allowing the  big
bone in her leg to ridge up over her joint and causing shifting  He  suggested
some water therapy but I really can't afford that, he wants to put her  on
a supplement called  " DASUQUIN "  anyone ever used this before ?  it
contains Avocado?soybean combined with Glucosamine Hydrochoride and  chondroitin
sulfate.  I want to do some research  on the web but was  wondering if anyone
else has ever used this product before.

not Basset related.  I went to a family birthday party on Sunday  and  (
did I say I don't like bratty kids )  any ways,  hubby's  nephew had has two
small kids  , one is 4 and the other one just  turned two  and is everyone
sitting down.  these boys had TATOOS   on them  REAL ones ! what is wrong with
this world or is it just me  ???????? 4 year old had a big one on back of
his neck between his shoulder  blades and the 2 year old had one on his
shoulder and another smaller one on his  thigh   HELLO !!!!!!!!  I must be out of
touch

then I get a phone call this morning that my oldest son was in the hospital
 in Columbus  with second degree electrical and chemical burns to his
hands.  not sure of the details  something about a battery exploding   I  had a
phone call last night from " OHIO STATE "  but I thought it was  another
telemarketing  scam and didn't pick up, they never left a message.  wont do that
again

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie