[Dailydrool] Out of Touch

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 03:07:17 PDT 2011

Momma here. First, Drool to all in need, I have been in Iowa visiting my Mother in Iowa for the past several days, she is 84, still holds down a full time job and is a spitfire to say the least. It was wonderful to see her and we had a good time, but I sure had major hound withdrawl issues. Hubby was on hound duty here at home, and the Beach Gang is no worse for the wear, but it was clear that they were not pleased. I came in and they rushed to see me, but the cold shoulder soon followed. I knew this was coming, but the glare from da Brudder Elwood-my gosh, he can lay a guilt trip on me in seconds. Sister Daisy and Brudder Jake followed Elwoods lead. After being on planes all day I finally caved in and told them to get over it. I was just too tired to even listen.

Please keep on voting, the money is so important to the rescues.
I will try and catch up, internet at Moms was pretty much a lost cause,and it seemed the more I tried to get a signal the more I lost e-mails--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake