[Dailydrool] Basset names

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:07:06 PDT 2011

First, let me say we are slinging drool for all the hounds and humans who are in need right now. We hate to hear of all the furrends who have gone to the Bridge, leaving sadness behind.

I was just wondering:  what are some of the best basset names you've ever heard?  Our bassets have been named Sophie, Jolie, Gracie Girl, Beau, and Noodle.   My personal faves are Magnolia Van Der Tulip (right here in Little Rock) and Noah Go Slowah (old timers will remember him). And our dear friend Clos du Bois/Chloe has a great name.

Keep those hounds cool!
Susan and the Little Rock gang

Sent from my iPhone