[Dailydrool] basset names

tammy jo wilke tammyjo408 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:36:02 PDT 2011

I loved noah go slowah.  I always wanted to kiss that boy..

my nephew and son named our basset, now at the rainbow bridge, lexis (after the car but spelled wrong) marie (after our aunt) moose moose  (my son thought she was as big as a moose) of umpster (because she uuhmmrffpphh you if you said something she thought was dumb)..

when I joined the drool way back when, I loved all the names that their humans came up with..

tammy mom to lexis marie atb (I am not a moose) and shadie babe atb (yes she is)