[Dailydrool] Lucy ATB

brierk at aol.com brierk at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 08:17:22 PDT 2011

Thanks to all who responded to my drool request last night.  I am truly touched by the number of personal e-mails I received.  I was hopeful that all would be well, so I was shocked to receive a call from the vet this morning informing me that Lucy had gone to the bridge.  She was fine at 10 last night; her IV line was fine, she seemed perked up a bit.  This morning, she had gone.  I was not expecting that at all.  My husband and I are headed to the hospital to retrieve her.  I just can't believe it, and for the first time in 20 years, I don't have a dog at home.  There is a hole in my heart.  I'm sorry to post sad news, but I also know that fellow droolers understand.  Thank you again.

Kristi
Lucy ATB