[Dailydrool] August Calendar.

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 3 08:21:54 PDT 2011

I love my basset calendar I get each year - so appreciate it.
Anyhow I don't think I sent this in but noticed the Basset from Ireland and
Mairzy Doats - yes I
remember that song. So cute.  We have them all over England, Africa.
The Basset with the tummy problem and getting old - Miss Becky had a session
like that after coming home from intusseption. You find out so many good
things
on this site.     It was scary and we went back to vet immediatly and was
told.  'Don't walk her so much - it it was a human she would still be in
hospital.
She recovered  after six months or so to live to 15 4mon and 2 days and it
was her heart in end
The vet one day said to her 'Becky your wee head is almost white'.
Miss Becky said 'slave won't buy me hair color that's why'

Georgie and Miss Becky