[Dailydrool] favorite names

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:00:43 PDT 2011

I haven't posted much- but am keeping up ( mostly) with the digests.
My favorite name is the Great Gumpkin. Don't know why- but that one stuck with me. I still have his baby picture calendar page up on my basset wall of fame :) Long ago...
drool and healing slobber to all in need, Angelika and Elvis ( come celebrate my 13th birthday with me at the Ramble next month...I hear they are throwing me a huge pawty) and Peaches and Peanut too. Bring moolah for the hounds and cookies for us!