[Dailydrool] best job ever...

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:31:31 PDT 2011

I swear I have the best job ever.. I  am allowed to read my gmail at work
and have moved my drools to Gmail WOOOOO HOOOO ARRRRRROOOOO!

I get to read the droool.....

On a sad not we are sending heartfelt drool to Lucy's family for their loss.
I almost started crying at work when I read about Lucy passing to the
bridge...

Everything here at the house of the hilarious hounds is going perfect
LiL Miss daisy Halo will celebrate birthday # 9 on Aug 26... with a cake and
treats.

Rose the basset / lab mix is being slapped around by one kitten Mittens
and Rex the lab sits back and watches..
I have not had much time to psot with job changes and keeping up with 3
kids, 3 furkids and 3 kitty cats life is goood..

Have a great evening everyone

Carolyn
Mom to
LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rex aka LiL Foot
Rose aka Rose bud
and cats Scooter, Mittens and Smokey and
 sadly my long list of Bridge crew :0((...