[Dailydrool] Friendly update

Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 18:25:04 PDT 2011

ARHOOOOOOOOO's all

Thought  you might enjoy a friendly up-date on our New Arrival "Loganwade"

Well I have to say I really think he is alot older than 12 weeks.... this little boy is soo smart>

It only took me Id say about 5-6 tries showing him how to go up and down the ramp!! and that was two days after he arrived.

Now he is the BIG expert....LOLOLOL

He has one of the Chaise Lounges that we got from OBR about 12 years ago and OH my gosh he loves it!! I think HE thinks He  is  ROBERT REDFORD!!!!

He doesnt like walking around the BIG back yard too much by himself he either stickes close to me or Elliswade......  I have this Flower (big) looks like a tulip made from an Old Tire that you can plant flowers or what ever in, and he is still small enough where he thinks he is hiding from everyone by placing himself on the other side of it.  Well Elliswade and he wind up running around it  a few times  I think just to make me Dizzy!!

He is potty trained maybe only has an accident if WE forget and fall asleep before its time to go out for the night!!.

Im trying to teach him to play SOCCER like the way Parkerwade did!!  so far hes doing better at bumping it with his nose , but I told him he needs to use his paws and I show him...  He also seems to like the Frisbee...

We went to a puppy party at the Vets Sunday, and he jumped over the pole and went right through the tunnel!!!   I was amazed... Now the 3 other "WADES