[Dailydrool] ooops

Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 18:32:09 PDT 2011

opps  sorry dont know what happend to the end of my message.

anyway:

We went to a puppy party at the Vets Sunday, and he jumped over the pole and went right through the tunnel!!! I was amazed... Now the 3 other "WADES  never could learn that they were all toooo afraid.

It seems that Loganwade comes from good genes...  Maybe Movie star genes.....

Or Athelete Genes... Id better check out his Family Tree...  hehehehehehehe

The other 3 WADES went to college  and went on to get there CGC... so maybe Loganwade is will advance to being a Professor???????????

Rachelleann
Elliswade ( oh hes a show off)
Loganwade ( Im gonna be a Movie star******)

Parkerwade & Prestonwade ATB