[Dailydrool] BassetFest Woofle

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 07:13:22 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Wanted to share this will all of you!

 BBR, Inc. proudly presents for the first time ever,
 the BassetFest Woofle!
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbrSIS/

 Starting today through August 21, 2011, you may purchase your chances at winning any of the 8 great items in the BassetFest Woofle.

The items will then go to BassetFest in Menomonee Falls, WI, where they will be on display and chances will also be available for purchase.

Winners will be chosen on Sunday, August 28 at 11am.
Winners do not need to be present.

Please remember, all proceeds go to our 85+ Basset Hounds
currently in foster care with BBR, Inc. .

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Kirsten
3 Bassets and 2 tall dogs