[Dailydrool] Condolences for the loss of Lucy & Info about scams for Vickie Z.

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:20:57 PDT 2011

My tribe & I want to send heartfelt condolences & much healing drool to
Kristi on the loss of your beautiful girl, Lucy. Six years is way too young;
actually, any age is way too young to lose our beloved best friends. She was
a gorgeous little girl and my heart is aching for you. Please know that we
all feel your loss and we are here for you in this time.

 Vickie Z. - I've heard about several of these types of scams. When I was
looking for a dog before I got Quincy, I saw a picture of a puppy & did an
inquiry. I got an email & a phone call on my cell from someone who could
barely speak English & it was an overseas foreign phone number. Of course I
really got suspicious then. In researching, I discovered that what these
scammers do is to "steal" photos of dogs from legitimate breeders who have
websites. They will post these photos as their own & then they try to get
money. They say that they will ship the dog to you and that you have to pay
not only for the dog, but the shipping charges. They try to scam a bunch of
money out of people and there turns out to be no dog. This person that tried
to scam me, I emailed them back and literally threatened to turn them over
to the authorities & then hunt them down myself! I found out about scammers
stealing photos when I actually saw the same photo of the same puppy on a
legitimate breeder's website & contacted them about what I had discovered.
They informed me that this type of thing happens way too often.

So not only do people have to beware of pet stores/puppy mills, but now you
have foreign scammers? I just wish sometimes that I was a genie & could
"blink" these type of people right out of existence!

Drool to all in need.

--

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."