[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 18:09:38 PDT 2011

no kidding---hehehehehe----wow what a pawtie---still going on eh?? Milkbone Court?? Cant miss it eh? Sure Fey Fey, I will buzz on over, all is quiet here at the gate, I was just changing sheets on my memory foam perch. I will be over in a flash.
Boy, Elder Clara is going to another pawtie, why they never end here at the bridge. Run a brush over my fine furcoat, straighten my collar--time to rock--
Hold it--now what is this. Pounding on the gate. Elder Clara is not expecting anyone, but these things do happen------I open the gate--heavens, double duty right here. Look at this--hey off the perch, clean sheets on there, now behave young lady, we see how excited you are---my this one is a cutie pie--lets do this hounds--Elder Clara has a pawtie on the agenda tonight--
Papers ready.
Ha---Lucy, pad on up here, let Elder Clara take a lookie. Nice, sweet young face, tail in overdrive, smile on the snooter--earflaps floating in the heavenly breeze----little bridge weather repawt--hehehehehe---okay, now lets see---a star, bright as all the universe, of course, we have just the spot---6111 Moonbeam Parkway, very nice location Lucy, good view, keep good eye on home, yes, the perfect location for you--hungry?? Oh my, of course, Fey Fey puts on a spread like none other. Since we have two of you tonight, why she has double loaded all the buffet tables--Fey Fey would never skimp---your favorite my dear--mac and cheese with a side of chops. Yes---cooked pawfect--now take a map so you get to your star and head on out--the world is your oyster--all is good for Lucy.
Now where did that other one go??? Of course--where else--my perch--this thing is like the community sleeping spot-need to wake this one up--and from the looks of all those moving paws that must be some dream---Hello---wake up there good looking--woo hoo, now this must be Droopy. Hold on Elder Clara needs to regroup--my heart is having a little flutter---
Okay Droopy let Elder Clara have a little look---sly little smile on the snooter, tail up, lovely paws--what a honey right here---hubba hubba---
Back to business--now you are asking for a cloud eh?? Soft, fluffy----of course---1311 Bacon Boulevard-new section, very nice clouds out there--and yes the buffet is ready-burgers eh?? Fey has a load of them with all the trimmings--now Droopy, welcome, take your map, grab a scooper and head on out to the new cloud--we see the zip in your step--life at the bridge is wonderful.
Sigh. So happy and healthy here. We have Lucy and Droopy, they are fine, Elder Clara has them in her paws--not to worry.
Now work is done--off to the pawtie--

----Dont stop believin----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,