[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 18:53:48 PDT 2011

Ahhhhh. Nap time. Now we are talking--hold it--I think I will buzz over to the buffet, grab me little snoozin snack, them chops were sure good, and nothin like a curling up on the perch with a chop. Elder Clara is sure ready. Why things at the bridge are always hoppin and howling you see---now--got me cellar phone--pull down me covers--hop on in, chop in place-----

Now what is that????? A puddle at the bridge gate, just when I was comfy mind you---I better look--why them scamps down the line at the Bloodhound gate are always messin with Elder Clara you see---I open the gate.
Oh my--this cant be---why it is a basset--just laying there, tears running down the snooter--so many tears the gate floor is flooding--why Elder Clara must help--this is horrible.
Young man--you are safe--please come in--why get over there on my perch, I need to sort this out--you have no paperwork, just a black collar and a tag with a number--11-6629 and oh my you are so handsome--please now, no more tears, what ever happened is behind us-we make all things right here at the bridge--have my chop--- I only had one bite--you are so thin--my goodness--and what are those numbers on that tag?? Talk to Elder Clara little guy--please we must know--

No name?? What?? NO NAME??? A stray you say--landed in the shelter?? Hope was so very close, Michigan Basset Rescue right there to help, but the shelter said  no--you must have operation and treatment with them no matter how much Miss Melissa begged to get you right then?? And then---and then----the bridge.
Oh my--Elder Clara is puddling up the floor with tears---but we will make this right. We will have a celebration young man--I need my cellar phone--this calls for a conference call you see----
Fey Fey, Cakie, Melba Toast--get those ear flaps up, why we have a crisis here at the gate---please help Elder Clara---
The woofing now begins---a name eh?? Buddy--why yes--pawfect--he will have so many friends here---a Buddy for all--
OH YES!!! A Full Daily Drool WOOF--fill it up folks, everyone tell Buddy how life at the bridge will be wonderful--yes that is pawfect--get those paws moving--and I bet it will help all those rescue folks to dry the tears too----why those ladies sure know how to make things right--The Royals rock you see--
Food?? Oh my--the healing has begun--Buddy you will never be hungry again---Fey Fey will bring it on--wait until you see----I hear the buffet groaning from here--whew---a full load--
Yes--yes---okay--yes--I will assign a bright star--2011 Rescue Road--that is your new home Buddy--but we have more suprises just for you--
Now--you rest on my perch--then I will escort you over to Royal Road---we have some very special ladies that want to meet you and send out the royal greeting----oh this will be so special--
Are you ready Buddy????--here we go--hold Elder Clara's paw--
Oh and one more thing Buddy---Dont stop believing---trust Elder Clara, your journey is now beginning to bigger and better things--

That noise?? The Droolers are pounding the keyboards Buddy--they are special folks--watch and see--it is just for you----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake