[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Aug 7 19:20:04 PDT 2011

Buddy!  What a beautiful name you have been bestowed!  With that name,
every cloud you wander to will have a friend.

My, my.   You are being given the royal treatment for sure.   While I am sad
down here that you were not given a chance to have a human home, and know
the love a hound should know from its slaves,   I have no doubt you were
called up early for a special reason.  Whatever that was,  don't worry about
it now,  you just go on and let Elder Clara help you get settled on in.
And enjoy the Pawty in your honor!!!!!!

Bless MBR for trying to get you into their care.  I know they are all very
sad they could not know you more.

The Bounders will be singing to you tonight for sure!

Wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org