[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 18:01:24 PDT 2011

Yes, yes, now let me fine-tune this thing just a doghair---now that is better---Elder Clara is using the zoomer lens--checking in on home you see--all looks about normal--Momma is a working, Daddy is scoopin the poop,  them Brudders are lazy and Sister Daisy is still trying to catch on to the-----------hold it--the bell--my heavens--more?? Really?? Never a moment of peace, work work work--why I just got all the confetti picked up from the weekend, whew--Elder Clara ate so much at the buffet I had to get out the pepto-----
Oh yes--back to the gate--I better open it right up, there sure is alot of screaming out there---
Oh my gosh--say it isnt so----Kassie--my goodness--look at this, my old friend--come on in here---give Elder Clara a hug--why I am suprised to see you--why here I was just checking in on my family and now seeing you reminds me more of home--hey--remember the time you were at my house and you and your sisters pounded the Brudders?? Now that was a mighty fine day--them little varmits--oh how Elder Clara misses them---those were the days Kassie----but I have a feeling you are here with a purpose--------and look at you, your furcaot is shining so bright, but the smile on the snooter and the sparkle in those eyes---yes Elder Clara understands. You are here to be with your Momma--Auntie Pat will be so very thrilled to see you--to hold you and love you--oh my, Elder Clara has tears of joy running down the snooter--what?? You want it to be a suprise--you have it all planned---Kassie that is so much like you--always in charge of the RedBay Gang all those years--hey whatever you want young lady---what--no star--no cloud--just your Momma lap--of course--that will be just fine--now how about the buffet?? Anything special?? You Know Fey Fey will load it up---Eh?? No??? My gosh---are you sure---just what ever your Momma has?? Oh Kassie, sweet Kassie--of course that is fine, we aim to please here at the bridge you see--now, you know that your Momma is over on Red Bay Road---scamper on--fly like the wind into your Mommas arms---off she goes--those ears flying in the bridge breeze--the celbration will begin---
Kassie is here. She is more than fine. Pat has her special girl in her arms----
Elder Clara is closing the gate---now remember--
Dont stop believing---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake