[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 17:44:23 PDT 2011

Off to the beach--even  gate guard Elder Clara has to relax--now lets see-----I better make sure I have my stuff---pawbrella, check-portable perch, check-fur tan lotion, check---picinic basket---loaded--shades, a girl must have her shades--what--you wonder how we have a beach at the bridge??  We are equipped up here you know--we have it all, the sand so white and clean---the sun is always shining---hold it-----------
Its THE bell. I better open this one right up--they getting little persistent out there.
Come on--come on in---got your papers???
Curley--now this is a interesting name--but my heavens--the tail is going a million miles a hour--and what a strong woof----why you feel fit as a fiddle dont you?? Life at the bridge Curley---everyone feels just like you---
Now--I think we will skip the walk aroud on you--Elder Clara can see things are in order here. Now lets get down to business---
I see you would like a nice bright star---got it. A star for Curley right over there on Heart Healer Drive. 2010 Heart Healer--yes, this will be perfect!! What?? Why Heart Healer Drive???
Curley, you were a very special gift--you came to Miss Hanni when her heart was hurting oh so bad--you healed her heart, gave her a chance to love again, even if your time together was short, you needed each other---and a star as bright as yours will shine, give her a smile, let her know you are oh so good now---and I have another suprise for you--on your star is a special sign--Miss Hanni made it just for you when you waddled--she sewed it so very carefully--it had your name on it, and it was on your door---now it is on your star, just to remind you of wonderful days----now dont look so surprised--Elder Clara knows all----
Now-- the buffet---Fey Fey has it loaded--she knows you well, and of course Fey Fey has been working so hard to be ready for you----Steak, you bet Curley---we got you covered---now--take your map and trot on---busy times are ahead---
Curley is here at the bridge, life is gfood. No worries---
Time to close the gate--Curley is on his way---and remember--Dont Stop Believin---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake