[Dailydrool] Chess ATB

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 5 04:46:13 PDT 2011

Sadly, I must report that Janie Anne & Siobhan's friend Chess, the Miniature Pinscher, made her Journey to the Bridge during the night Wednesday/Thursday.  It was discovered that she had leukemia, poor thing was only around 8, a rescue.
My "Girls" would play with her at the dog park, she was smaller obviously so my 2 big Bassets weren't afraid of her.
Knowing how giving Droolers are, if you could take a minute and write a few kind words to Chess's Mom, Laura, I'm sure she would appreciate the support.
Her address is parisbeans at msn.com
 Even though Chess wasn't a Basset, all dogs are precious and she was Basset-friendly!
Sad woofs,
Janie Anne & Siobhan and Bill