[Dailydrool] Pw. Rolph

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 21:55:36 PDT 2011

AHEM. I have been thinking. Can't you hear the wheels grinding? Smell the smoke? I have been haunted with dreams of Pws past and pwesent and do believe it is time for anothr Pw. I have not met this fine houndie, but have long admired his extreme slave training. Have consulted my fwiends and attempted to call on the spirit of Auntie feyfey and Queen Poppy and Pw. Melba Toast. They told me to get a life and not bother them except for bridge repawts.....so.....having hemmed and hawed long nuff, and being REALLY, REALLY impwessed with the solo visit to the pub where the bar lady went to fetch ham because the general snacks were not good nuff.....

I hereby do declare that ROLPH shall be Pw. Rolph and that he shall have all the rights (absolutely none), priveleges (continuing to push his slave around) and obligations (being adorable or helping homeless hounds  ).......attached to the title.

It is WOOFED. So there. Congratulations Pw. Rolph. Gee, he is British.....shouldn't he be a knight or something?

Pawtunia, Queen 2010