[Dailydrool] Vineyard Vines basset bags!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 07:14:30 PDT 2011

NEBHR is pleased to offer our custom-designed Vineyard Vines tote bags! The design was created especially for New England Basset Hound Rescue and can only be ordered through our rescue. If you know the Vineyard Vines brand, you'll know what a great product this is!

Here's the link to order:
http://newenglandbassethoundrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=62&Itemid=128

Thank you for supporting NEBHR!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

Please help me in my fundraising efforts for Woofstock 2011! http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/heather-hill-1/woofstock2011

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***