[Dailydrool] Vineyard Vines basset bags!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 10:12:24 PDT 2011

We have been lurking for a while now but I just had to chime in on this.

The best name I have ever heard was RDU (pronounced R-doo).  The initials stand for Retrieval Ducky Unit.  Don't worry the only ducky he retrieved was his stuffed ducky which he carried when he was the ring bearer at the wedding.

Sadee Maye's name is officially Mersadeez Bayleigh Maye.  Mersadeez actually fits her because she has been an expensive girl when it comes to her allergies and of course the surgery she had at 4 weeks old.  Did I jinx myself?

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with the Kitty Korner
With our foster bassets, Fabulous Freddie