[Dailydrool] Does any rescue carry....

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:08:16 PDT 2011

I just recently bought off Houndsbay the Jethro Basset made by Jim Shore. It
is absolutely lovely. The color is so vibrant and it's a great addition to
the basset collectibles I keep on my desk.

I decided it would be a perfect gift for my Secret Pawtner but of course I
can't part with the one I have - it's brand new, but I love it too much to
not keep it.

So I googled it and see it is available at numerous places online, but of
course I'd love to buy through rescue. So, does any rescue carry the Jim
Shore Jethro Basset? It appears to be carved wood, but in fact it is stone
resin.

Thanks in advance, and drool to all,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert