[Dailydrool] Arfer T Leadbottom

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 5 12:33:34 PDT 2011

I love this one and Mercedeez I love all of these names everyone is coming
up with and Scooby Dew LOL these are all so fun!
I have such a hard time naming the rescues. I always get the job of naming
all of the rescues. If they are owner surrenders I leave them with their
name but if they are from the  pound I have to name them, no one else
volunteers they just complain at my picks. So now I have some excellent
picks. I love all of these names I also like Buttermilk, Penelope but Arfer
T Leadbottom is so descriptive and  is really cute!