[Dailydrool] vote for HERBIE an AZBHR alumni in cutest dog contest

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Aug 5 12:37:03 PDT 2011

Please vote for me daily so I can win the CUTEST DOG Contest and make my mom
proud!  Tell everyone you know to vote for me and share on your facebook
page if you have one too!  I want to represent the hounds of AZBHR - my life
started when they rescued me from the puppy mill!

http://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/dog-days-of-summer-2011/voting/148.h
tml?msg=voted

I really wanna win..mom says I get lots of treats and special treatment if I
do!

Love,

Herbie the Love Bug

PS My mom is my slave and volunteers lots with AZBHR so make her proud!