[Dailydrool] Shelby is using her witch powers.

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:04:49 PDT 2011

Shelby was on the throw rug by the back door.  She was looking very cute and
sweet.  I should have known.  I was on my way to take something out of the
oven.  Three steps into the kitchen I stepped into the Lake Michigan of
pee.  YUCK!  At least she did it on the vinyl.  I mopped it up and when I
came back into where Shelby was laying, I swear she had a smile on her
face.  She was just hiding her broom and hat.  I love that old girl.  She is
a lumpy old hoot. Now she is sitting in the kitchen smelling the chicken and
bellowing at it.  If she develops floatation powers we are all in trouble.
Her legs may be shakey, her hearing is selective or bad but her snooter
works like a charm.

All is peaceful right now.  Shelbys fell asleep worshipping the chicken.
The other three are in here with me.  The cats are stretched out upstairs
awating massages.  Life is normal for them.  I love listening to the after
dinner snores.

We are sending drool to the families of Chess, Droopy and Lucy.  Snooter
kisses too.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shleby and the annoying but cute Kitty boys