[Dailydrool] my lucky dogs

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 17:21:05 PDT 2011

I look at my two couch potatoes( Maggie & Annie )  and how they  love the
air conditioning and I think WOW theses girls have it made, what about  all
the dogs that have to stay outside in this horrible heat and humidity  ?  I
watched a show with hubby last night about the  ( last remaining  tribe of
head hunter's  and cannibals )   well  a researcher  went down there with a
camera crew and  the tribe slaughtered a pig   and they even ate the eyeballs
nothing is wasted but what got me is that they  had three dogs and the dogs
were SKINNY  and starving and when they tried  to grab a piece of meat one
tribal member hit the dog so hard he broke it's leg  and the screaming and
howling was pitiful  I was crying and had to turn it  off. How in the hell do
you teach a tribe of head hunters about animal abuse  ???????  Bill said he
would send me down  there to educate them ,  HA !  30 minutes after my
arrival, my head  would be hanging on a pole, and they would be roasting my fat
A** over an open  fire pit          why  didn't  the filming crew stop it
?????? ( chickens )
I hugged and kissed  both my girls  like a gazillion times

still raining !!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie