[Dailydrool] Lilie's Mishap With A Collar

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 09:45:31 PDT 2011

The last nail on both of Lilie's back paws curves in at a sharp angle.  It
means that she gets her nails cut more often than usual because it curves
right into her pad and I don't want her to hurt.

One night I got up for a drink of water to find that she had gotten one of
her nails caught in the ring of the collar and couldn't get her leg free.  I
took off the collar and never put it back on.  I use a martingale collar
when we go out but it comes off as soon as we get home.  No collars in the
house.

I was also worried that she and Daffodil might someday get into a fight and
the collars would be a problem of some sort.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil