[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's favorite names....and the opposite

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 09:04:22 PDT 2011

Hmmmmn. I think I agree with Auntie Melissa that All of Her Wendell Hound was a favorite. My slaves met her, once......  Nick, as in Father Xmas was a very fine name that worked his way into the lexicon.....loved da Moose...but the slave's favorite is probably a hound she only met once, in Allentown. HOOVER.

The she slave would like to post her LEAST favorite name, but can't figure out how to do it wifout insulting a very fine houndie who had it and she loved, and many fine others who got the same moniker, but she HATES names where ya might as well put a number after it.....thinking Auntie Dawn of the West telling her about XXXX- 42. So many they number the hounds with that name.

Pawtunia