[Dailydrool] Dear Pw. Rolphsir

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 08:56:57 PDT 2011

Dear Pw. Rolph-

I like all your fancy titles! I have a fancy name, Jamboree's A Piece of Cake, after my dearly depawted momcakes, Jamboree's Black Forest Cake......but from day one, I've been Pawtunia. Pw. Pawtunia, Queen Pawtunia, Pawtuniamom to the puppers. Auntie Paws to the Nephews, Auntie Pawtunia, Cousin Pawtunia.......(Occasionally mispelled Petunia)  Thanks very much to those who like my name! (Thanks for my dearly depawted adopted Uncle Woo <*>, too!)

Of course you can still be OEBE. Pw. Wendell Bottom never had to surrender his OEBE!

I am sorry, I can not dub you a knight....you being British and all, I think that might fall to a different Queen!

Pawtunia, whatever ya want to call me......