[Dailydrool] HOUNDSBAY ITEMS & MOON DOGGIE FUNDRAISER

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun Aug 7 11:48:04 PDT 2011

Tri-State has a 5 month old little girl (named Babygirl) with a serious eye
issue that will need surgery in the near future.  It is painful for her as well
as unsightly.  She is also recovering from pneumonia after being thrown away by
some heartless people and was found wandering.   I have put a couple of items on
Houndsbay to help with her medical bills.  The first item is a set of The
People's Choice videos in VHS format (viewed once) and the second item is a set
of The People's Choice videos in DVD format (NEW).

Also, Moon Doggie Coffee will donate 30% of all sales (coffee, tea, Zephyr's
Bakery Treats) through August 21 to Babygirl's medical bills as well.  Just go
to www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/> , place your
order and put "BABYGIRL" in the comments section.  Order our newest flavor -
TWINKIES!!!  Great hot and wonderful iced!!!

Won't you please help Babygirl?

Thank you,

Donna Funk