[Dailydrool] Introducing Lady

gcbassets gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Sun Aug 7 16:07:11 PDT 2011

We have adopted a basset girl from Washington Basset Rescue formerly
named Lily, now she is little Lady,
She is 18 months old and a tri color,  she is playing well with Pete and
Harley D, she should settle right in.
We have been struggling with Penelope for around 6 months now,
I have never failed an adoption before, but Penner has decided she wants
to be an only houndie,
This has been a trying time for us, we have tried every trick in the
book to help her adjust, but it wasn't meant to be.
Aunt Pat is going to find her a home where she can be the only houndie,
not fighting over food, affection,laps or anything else.
This broke our hearts, but it is in the best interest of all the
houndies,  as our smooshy boy Pete was being absolutely run down and run
over, so to speak.
Little Lady will never have to worry about being tied up outside, or
never having enough affection, or not having a warm or cool house to go
into, she is playing with her brothers, with their toys, and learning
the house,
Thanks again Aunt Pat, we love you.
Tammara,
with Harley D, Pete and Lady,