[Dailydrool] Buddy

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 05:24:18 PDT 2011

Hi Buddy,  I am so sad that you have made your trip to the bridge before you
could know the love and warmth of your forever home.  You did know the love
and kindness of the Rescue.  I know that you will be shown love at the
Bridge by all those that have gone before you.  Oh what a party they will
have for you.  Maybe you can watch over all the homeless hounds from the
Bridge and help guide them to rescue.   I know My Girl (Elder Clara) will
take care of you.  We will look at the sky tonight for a bright and shiny
star and know that it is you.  Love to you, Buddy.  Auntie Pam and Henry and
Thelma