[Dailydrool] Buddy ATB and collars

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:31:29 PDT 2011

Pierre SR, aka Pop Pop or Poppy, will take you under his paw as well, and will share his cloud and his buffet.  Pop always had room for one more in his short life, and he, while never neglected or unloved, understands misery, as he battled allergies till his death.  Dearest Buddy, we send drool to those trying to save you, and know you have found love.  Not only from those trying to save you, but now from the DD community.  You are a bright light!!
Collars...
Jr. is a cruiser.  When he was  younger I kept his collar on 24/7.  One day, while I was on the computer, he cruised the station where I was working, and the martingale choke ring got caught on the knob on the bureau he was cruising, and when he tried to go down, he was hanging himself.  Had I not been there to see it, he may well had been in real danger of choking himself.  Now, all dogs naked in the house, all a chipped, and I pray, this never becomes an issue.
Healing drool to all in need
Jax and the herd