[Dailydrool] A Rather Embarrassing Favorite Name

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 08:25:56 PDT 2011

When I was younger whenever I had a dog his/her name was Sam.  A boy was
Samuel J. Puppywuppy and a girl was Samantha J. Puppywuppy.

When I married Daniel (30 years ago!), he opted for a wider variety of names
so our first Basset Hound together was Mercedes Bonz. We've had animals
named Herkimer, Mortimer, Holmes and Watson, Annabelle, and of course,
Lilie, Daffodil and Daisy.  We even had a Parrot named Phineas.

Having to retire the "Sam" name, I simply named my skeleton in the computer
room Sam and we are all happy.

Lilie says that her favorite name is Lilie.  Who would have guessed?

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil