[Dailydrool] Miss Angela on names

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 08:21:21 PDT 2011

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

While I can't see how anyone could think otherwise, Miss Angela
wants everyone to know that, however sweet her name might be,
it was not a flash of creativity on my part.  It was a pre-owned
name from someone who shared many of puppy Angela's best
traits:  she was short, black, muscular and had attitude.

It is good to hear the great old names, but one that I loved has not
been mentioned--Mikey Droolmeister.

Bill (Our walk today was in 75 degree coolness and light rain!
        What a glorious break from the heat!)
Angela (So don't blame me if the place smells like wet dog)