[Dailydrool] Happy birthday Quincy!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:19:00 PDT 2011

Well, one year ago today, a beautiful hound gave birth to a litter of little
squishy puppies, and among them was one little squirt who was named
Quincy. I was one month into grieving over the sudden loss of my beautiful
boy, Pongo, last Sept. 16 and I just "felt the need" to have a look at
puppies. I certainly didn't want a puppy but I just love to look at them. On
this one particular website, up popped a photo of a little tri-colored,
caramel-colored eyes boy with a big pink streak across the front of his
nose. It was "love at first sight." I dubbed him Quincy P. Fartwhistle and
my life hasn't been the same since. He is a rotten little "devil" dog, he's
chewed up more table legs than a beaver building a dam, he snatches food,
yarn & anything else he can get his chops on, and he's the light of my life.
Happy birthday my darling boy!!! I love you with all my heart & wish & pray
that we can celebrate years & years of birthdays together.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."