[Dailydrool] Pet Shower Sprayer

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:59:56 PDT 2011

I found a product I like so much that I went out to Amazon and wrote a
5-star review. It's the RinseAce Deluxe Pet Shower Sprayer ($25 on
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Rinse-Ace-Pet-Shower-Deluxe/dp/B000633XBE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
). Here's my review:

"I ordered this last week, based on the many positive reviews I read.
Well, it certainly lives up to its billing! I installed it in about 5
minutes -- no tools, no leaks. We have a large walk-in shower, and I
wanted a way to wash our two basset hounds in there. They are big dogs
(50 and 60 lbs) with short legs, so it is too difficult to lift them
into a bathtub for a bath. Also, the hand-held shower we have in the
bathtub is too short to reach the "other end" of a hound.

The Pet Shower head fits in my palm and it swivels on its hose, so it
is easy to reach underneath a low basset hound tummy. The water will
stay on if you want it to, or you can use your thumb to easily control
on and off. The 8-foot hose reaches everything, without being too long
or unwieldy. The water comes out of the head just right: not too
forcefully so it splatters everywhere, but plenty to do a good rinse
job.

It connects and disconnects from the shower arm easily, and goes back
in its plastic packaging for storage until next bath time. Highly
recommended! I wish I'd bought one a long time ago!  "

Nancy, owned by freshly-bathed Frank the Tank and Tina the Bra-Stealer