[Dailydrool] Buddy a Shining Star

Barara Thulin jmcarts at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 11:46:49 PDT 2011

Oh Buddy, your story just breaks my heart.  We will never know the reason
why the shelter just didn't give you to the loving arms of MRB.  They tried
so hard to give you your forever home but it was just not meant to be.  Run
free sweet boy and know you are loved.  Your story is just a reminder to all
of us of all the dogs in shelters looking for their forever homes.

Elder Clara will now make sure you are enjoying the good life and she might
even share her perch with you since you are such a good looking young boy.

Barbara Thulin

Bessie, Roxie and Savannah