[Dailydrool] The Late Buddy

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:11:29 PDT 2011

Buddy's story is heart-wrenching and I wish godspeed to him.  Further, I can only applaud those who did their best to prevent Buddy's death.

To honour this dog's memory, might I suggest that we take it upon ourselves to improve the lives of other Buddies?  That might be by sitting on the Board of one's local animal shelter, by adopting a dog or cat, by helping out in a tangible way (trap-neuter-release for cats or providing food for dogs whose owners are down on their luck, for example).

Veronica Woodruff

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."  Ralph Waldo Emerson